Services we provide
We offer the following services to third-party tie-ins:
- Make available capacity to Tie-in parties;
- Accept gas and condensate that comply with delivery specifications;
- Process gas and condensate to required criteria;
- Meter / measure / allocate gas and condensate to specified standards;
- Deliver dry gas into the SIRGE system;
- Operate / monitor fields on behalf of Tie-in parties;
- Provide technical input as required.
- Provide other 'routine' service.
- Provide other 'non-routine' services on a cost-plus basis.
- Deliver condensate to SVT
Any approach would be treated on a case-by-case basis when determining the appropriate commercial terms, taking into account issues such as the required level of capital expenditure, product specification, capacity requirements, etc
Performance And reliability
Greater Laggan Area has a proven record of a high level of Operating Efficiency demonstrated in the graph below (2016 to YTD August 2020). The GLA strives for a high rate of Operating Efficiency with plant turnarounds being planned for optimal maintenance and strategic workscopes to be safely undertaken in the forecast timeframe.